Angela McInerny joined the company in 1997 and is licensed in Property & Casualty and Life, Accident and Health insurance. She has been in the insurance industry since 1992.
Angela’s approach to her accounts is that of a Risk Manager, being mindful of what is important to her business clients to help them find solutions to risks.
She holds the following designations:
- CIC – Certified Insurance Counselor
- CRM- Certified Risk Manager
- AAI – Accredited Advisor in Insurance
Angela’s community involement has included:
- Board Chair for the Sullivan Trail Chapter of the American Red Cross Regional Red Cross Advisory Board
- Advisory Committee for SIS (Sisters in Success) with the Elmira City SD
- Board of Directors for Glove House
- Board of Directors for YWCA of Elmira and the Twin Tiers
- Board of Directors for Arnot Ogden Foundation
- Board of Directors Chemung County Child Care Council
- Board of Directors Elmira Rotary Club
Currently serving on the Board of Directors for Woodbrook Assisted Living Residence.
She is the 2013 Athena Award Recipient for Leadership, has been an Elmira Rotarian since 1997 and a veteran of the United States Arny.
She has been a member of the Society of Certified Insurance Counselors since 1998 and a member of Certified Risk Managers International since 2005 and a 1997 graduate of the Chemung County Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program.