Roy W. Cummings III (Chip) is a producer at the Dunn Group. Chip joined the firm in 2013 after a 20 year career in the wood products industry. Chip earned the AAI (Accredited Advisor in Insurance) designation in 2014 and the CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor) designation in 2019. Chip brings a wealth of knowledge about manufacturing, leadership and Risk Management to the table and works hard to be a partner and advisor to his clients.
Chip holds licenses in Property and Casualty Insurance, Life Accident and Health Insurance is a licensed Realtor and has nearly 3 decades of service to our communities in a number of organizations.
Current Community Involvement:
- Board Member Three Rivers Development Corp
- Past President Troy Lions Club
- Board Member Chemung County Historical Society
- Treasurer and Past President Armenia Mountain Debating Society
- Board of Managers Elmira City Club
- Elmira College President’s Council
Former Area / Community Involvement:
- Board Member Bradford County Historical Society
- Volunteer Troy Fire Department
- Volunteer EMT Troy Ambulance
- Board President Bradford County YMCA
- Board Member River Valley Regional YMCA
- Past President International Management Council BCC