Henry C. Dunn
Chairman of the Board & Treasurer, Henry Dunn, Inc.
Henry C. Dunn is Chairman of the Board and Treasurer of Henry Dunn, Inc. and part of the Management Team of The Dunn Group. After earning his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Bethel University, Henry join the agency. He began his career as a licensed Producer and served as Vice-President and Treasurer, earning his Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriting (CPCU) designation. Henry became President/Treasurer in 1989, and then Chairman of The Board/Treasurer in 2010.
Henry has had extensive training in Commercial lines Insurance & Surety Bonds and is a licensed Real Estate Broker and registered member of the Insurance, Agent & Brokers (IA&B).
Henry’s leadership and extensive community involvement over the years is unparalleled.
Former Area/Community Involvement:
- Former Board Member, Legacy Bank, Northern Central Bank, and First National Bank of Bradford County
- Former Founder and Chairman of the Board, Northern States Bank
- Former Board Member, Memorial Hospital, Inc.
- Past President, Chamber of Commerce
- Past Director, Red Cross
- Past President, PTG
- Past Board Member, Pennsylvania Appalachian Capital Alliance
- Past Deacon, First Presbyterian Church of Towanda
- Past Member of Congressman Tom Marion’s Financial Advisory Board
- Past Executive Committee Member, Five Rivers Council Andaste District (Boy Scouts)
- Former Chairman of the Board, Treasurer and Finance Chairman, Martha Lloyd Community Services
- Former Treasurer and Finance Chairman, Bradford County Regional Arts Council
- Past President and Vice-President, Towanda Area Jaycees
Service in Board Memberships and Executive and Finance Committees:
- Board Member, Central Bradford County Economic Development
- Board Member, Northern Tier Counseling
- Board Member, Bradford County Regional Arts Council
- Trustee, Guthrie Healthcare Systems
- Finance and Investment Committee, Guthrie Healthcare
- Board Member, Bradford-Tioga Head Start, Inc.
- GA to Reynolds on Lake Oconee, Greensboro, GA
- Williamsport Consistory, 32nd Degree
- Towanda Country Club
- Shepard Hills Country Club
- The Elmira City Club
- Towanda Area Jaycees – Outstanding Young Man in Appreciation of Outstanding Service to Community, State, & Country (1981)
- Central Bradford Progress Authority Citizen of the Year (2007)