At the Dunn Group, we go far beyond being standard insurance agents—we aim to be the insurance experts you trust to protect your most significant assets—including your life.
We know that trying to secure the right life insurance plan can get a bit stressful—and it certainly takes time. From the necessary research to weighing the pros and cons of term life insurance versus whole life, variable and beyond—it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
Term life insurance, whole life insurance, universal life insurance, variable life insurance, survivorship insurance… the list and combinations seem endless. Our dedicated team of life insurance professionals understands the appropriate market and regulations and can find the right plan – or mixture of options – that fit your unique needs.
Protecting your loved ones with life insurance says that you’ve made plans to provide for them financially even after you’re gone. Contact us today for a complimentary coverage evaluation—let one of our life insurance experts get you started on the right path!
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says – permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
to get a free personal insurance quote
and let us help better protect you.
Consider it DUNN!