renter’s Insurance

Renter’s insurance acts as a homeowner’s insurance policy for those who rent their place of residence.

Whether you live in a condo, apartment, house, duplex, etc., renter’s insurance can protect you and your assets. Having renter’s insurance can help cover your personal property losses should anything happen to a rental property that you are living in.

Purchasing renter’s insurance ensures that your property is protected. Don’t make the mistake of thinking you are invincible; you do need insurance for your belongings, even if you live in a rental property. You are the only one who is responsible for protecting your assets. Contact The Dunn Group today for more information and fill out our free renter’s insurance quote form!

Doesn’t my Landlord’s insurance cover me?

NO! Do not make the mistake of assuming your landlord’s homeowner’s insurance will cover you and your assets. A landlord’s policy covers only the physical structure of the rental property, not your belongings. If the person who owns the building has rental insurance, they will be protected from costs to them should something happen to the building, but they are not responsible for covering your belongings.

to get a free personal insurance quote
and let us help better protect you.

Consider it DUNN!